NE is one of Sweden's leading digital learning brands. Hundreds of thousands of teachers, students, professionals and individuals use NE daily as their trusted source for factual information. Our digital services include the encyclopedia Nationalencyklopedin, dictionaries, interactive facts, educational films, language tools and our fastest growing products: digital teaching aids for compulsory school and high school. The company is growing and usage of our products is rapidly increasing.
NE is growing fast, we are now looking into expanding the team with a person that wants to create world-class user interfaces, forever iterating to find the perfect fit and never satisfied. The person we are looking for should be able to take full responsibility for the task and not be afraid of failing.
- Designing, developing, testing, and improving UI for mobile and web applications
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code across various platforms and devices.
Technologies you’ll get to work with
You should have
- You are an independent thinker and should be able to work autonomously
- You have a passion for writing clean and testable code
- You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with colleagues
- You manage your time to achieve and exceed tight deadlines and ambitious goals.
- 2+ years experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum / Agile development methodologies